The postgraduate research degree by thesis is under the supervision of experienced members of academic staff or a supervisory panel. A panel is made up of a graduate staff and experts from the University or other institutions. The minimum duration of study is 3 years for full time Ph.D and 1 year for master degree.
The progress of a research student is monitored and assessed by the supervisor at the end of each semester. Final assessment is made through the thesis prepared by the student and an oral examination. A student who has satisfied the Examination Committee in all aspects of their work is eligible for the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy/Masters.
Courses offered are as below:
- Faculty of Civil And Environmental Engineering (Click Here)
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Click Here)
- Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (Click Here)
- Faculty of Technology Management and Business (Click Here)
- Faculty of Technical and Vocational Education (Click Here)
- Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology (Click Here)
- Faculty of Science, Technology and Human Development (Click Here)
- Faculty of Technical Engineering (Click Here)