Published: 10 April 2018
Outbound Mobility Programs
UTHM encourages its students to go abroad and experience different cultures and learning environment all over the world. These may be in the form of student exchange programs, industrial traineeship, co-curricular and volunteer activities. UTHM students may enroll in outbound student exchange programs, which are offered as part of the collaboration between UTHM and its partner institutions.
Outbound Student Exchange Programs
UTHM students enrolling in Student Exchange Programs will earn academic credits and grades that will contribute towards their graduation requirements. This will normally involve attending a module or a course (subject) that is deemed relevant to the current academic program the students are registered in.
The following are Outbound Student Exchange Programs on offer to UTHM students. Kindly contact the International Office for further information and application details.
List of Student Exchange Programs
- Telkom University, Indonesia
- Hong Kong Polytechnic China
- Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland
- Koreatech, South Korea
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Shizuoka University, Japan
Outbound Summer Programs
There are also opportunities for UTHM students to enroll in summer programs offered by our international partners. The following are Outbound Summer Programs on offer. Kindly contact the International Office for further information and application details.
List of Summer Programs
5. First Page: Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia (1-20 May 2019) @ Universitas Muhammadiah Buton, Indonesia (21 May - 14 June 2019) | Second Page: Universitas Ahmad Dahlan, Indonesia (1-20 May 2019) @ Universitas Muhammadiah Buton, Indonesia (21 May - 14 June 2019) | More Detail Click Here